Hi all,

this is a separate issue from the question I posted regarding multiple
databases in the same Android app so I am posting it in a different
thread.

I was able to create, compile and deploy android projects from version
1.6 to now without many issues in Eclipse Galileo. All the sudden this
has changed. Now a Clean/Build on a project generates the classes but
the apk is never created. If I create a project from scratch and
compile it
the same occurs - all but an apk file.

I checked Eclipses memory setting and they seem to be optimal, no
other
errors occur during the compilation. Some older postings mentioned
that
may be the Locale on the Win Xp machine was set wrong, that the
debug.keystore
needs to be removed and replace etc. No concrete explanation for this
so
I was wondering if there is a knowledge base around this issue here or
any
hints on what I can look for.

Thanks very much in advance