Hi,

My Honeycomb app uses the sensorLandscape orientation. On my tablet,
when I uncheck the "auto-rotate screen" preference in the system
settings, my app continues using the sensor to detect which
orientation to use, instead of locking the 0° landscape orientation
(as some other apps do, like Youtube, Pulse, CNN, but not Market).

So, is there a way for my app to not use the sensor when "auto-rotate
screen" is disabled?