ok Kaushik Pendurthi. Now what is my need is when i changing the orientation
my apps is work continuesly not from the begining...
" according to my understanding this statement means , you are trying to
change the orientation while the app is running " try to make set the
orientations in code for ex : most media players  only open in landscape
mode no matter which position you hold . "

Eg.. Normally i run that app in portrait then time picker shows current
value for instance 12:10. i change some values like 21:12. If i changing the
orientation the Time picker value also changed to current value thats the
problem..
"all i understand here is there is a bug which rises when you do something ,
please be clear , i wont be able to  help even if i want to ."