I'm using monkey to send random events to whole Android system but I'd
like to exclude some "packages" from that. I know there is a option
--pkg-blacklist-file for that but I'm facing some strange behavior.

$ adb push blacklist.txt /data/local
$ adb shell monkey --pkg-blacklist-file /data/local/blacklist.txt
--ignore-crashes -v 2000 --seed 1706492320

My blacklist.txt contains (reading the source leads me to put each
package on different lines):

$ cat blacklist.txt
com.android.settings
com.android.music

But I still got monkey starting audio files, my logcat output:
I/AudioService( 2290):   Remote Control
registerMediaButtonEventReceiver() for
ComponentInfo{com.android.music/com.android.music.MediaButtonIntentReceiver}

Am I missing the right package? I tried add other like "android.media"
or "android.speech" without success in audio blocking...

Best regards,

--tm