Hello,

I am developing an OBEX OPP client application in android
phone.Through the client application
i will send an object to the non Android device (which will act as the
OPP server).I have created the RFCOMM socket connection using the API

createRfcommSocketToServiceRecord(OPP_UUID);  I have use the UUID of
the OBEX Push i.e.

private static final UUID OPP_UUID = UUID
                        .fromString("00001105-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB");

I have observed that through this the socket connection is successful
and I got the input and output stream of the socket to send and
recieve the data.But when I send the data the data recieved the other
device is not in the right format. What I mean by this is in the
reciever device the data is recieved with the error. BT Air sniffer
indicates that the in the retrieved_opcode Data is not present.OBEX
response code is Bad request.

Can anyone guide me what is wrong in this ? or the steps to make an
OBEX OPP connection with the device which is not paired.

Your valuable inputs will help me to overcome this.

Thanks,
Shekhar