On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:11 PM, saminath sanjai <saminathm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One more Application verify the UserId of the process(APK) and allow to
> further communication.  Application developed by third party.

As far as I can tell, your third party does not know what it is talking about.

> In this case i
> have to assign the APK userid as like in
> system/core/include/private/android_filesystem_config.h

That is not possible. In fact, I will be fairly surprised if any
mobile OS, other than perhaps Meego, allows end-user-installed
applications to decide their own user ID for process-level security.

You are welcome to write your own Android firmware and put it on your
own Android phones where this application is somehow magically
assigned some particular user ID as part of the firmware build. I
presume that is at least conceivable. If you wish to build your own
firmware, visit h http://source.android.com.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Training in NYC: http://marakana.com/training/android/