I'm using a stream proxy (similar to the NPR method) to stream music
to my device. When using this method certain songs will download
approximately 64k worth of data, then the socket will report a
'Connection reset by peer' error. I believe the socket is being killed
on the media player side for some reason. If one song does not work,
then all of the songs on the same album do not work.

The songs will play fine when not using the stream proxy, but instead
just streaming straight from the server, however, I must use the
stream proxy.

The songs will play fine on my droid x but will not work on the
Samsung Galaxy S or on the emulator.

Any songs that were purchased off of Amazon.com will not play through
the stream proxy either. All of the songs are mp3's and have the
content-type of audio/mpeg3.

If I remove all of the id3 information from the song, it plays fine
through the StreamProxy.  The songs that do not play seem to have a
larger id3 tag size due to a larger album art cover.

Any suggestions? Thanks.