hey all,

We are preparing the final version of ADT 11 which includes a lot of
the features demoed at I/O.

Some of these features requires a new rendering library which is
packaged with each version of the Android platform SDK component.
We have also fixed a lot of rendering issues in the rendering library,
and we are looking to release them soon(ish).

In the meantime, we have made release candidate builds of ADT 11 and
the rendering libraries for 2.2 / 2.3.3 / 3.0 / 3.1 at
http://tools.android.com/download

We would love if some of you could install them and send us feedback
through http://b.android.com/

thanks!
Xav
--
Xavier Ducrohet
Android SDK Tech Lead

Please do not send me questions directly. Thanks!