This api creates a typeface instance that best matches the name+style
you specify.

e.g.
     face = create("sans-serif", BOLD);

Then you can use that face in a Paint object to draw/measure text.

On Dec 15, 2008, at 12:21 PM, Eric wrote:

Yes, it would be good to have a font picker. Hard to use otherwise.

TypeFace has a create method with this signature: "create(String
familyName, int style)". It says "familyName" is the name of a font
family. That seems like a font picker to me, at least in source code.
Am I misunderstanding it?