Hi Android Team,

I am developing a camera application for my device and want to rotate
camera activity based on physical orientation sensor.
I used
setRequestedOrientation(ActivityInfo.SCREEN_ORIENTATION_SENSOR);
to rotate based on sensor.

But I failed to rotate activity when rotate device to 180 degree in
Anti Clockwise.
  In 0 degree position, getting correct preview frame and layout
frame.
  90 degree anti clock wise, getting correct preview frame and layout
frame.
  180 degree anti clock wise, getting correct preview frame, lay out
frame not rotated.
  270 degree anti clock wise, getting inverted preview frame(180
degree), lay out frame not rotated.

What could be reason for this behavior?  how these preview and layout
frames are rotated on display?
I am using 2.3.3 API.

Thanks