Hi all!

I wanted to add a bookmark to the default browser of the phone from my
app with an url where the client can download an app.  So the url ends
with .../myApp.apk It's working perfect in almost all the devices
except in the Samsung. I have to add an"/" after ".apk" to make the
bookmark visible in the browser. Without this character, was being
added properly to list of bookmarks but you couldn't see it in the
browser. But, of course, with this character, the url is not working.
And as I said, this only happens in the Galaxy S (I guess in the rest
of samsungs too...)

Any idea why it's happens? and how can I make it works in the samsung
too?

Thanks!