Has anyone got this dialog to work?

How does one get the selected checkbox to reflect the change when clicked?

String myList = ROW_ID + "," + ITM_DESC + "," + ITM_CHECKED;
final Cursor myCursor =
   myDB.rawQuery(
        "SELECT " + myList + " FROM " + myTable + " ORDER BY " + ITM_DESC
       + " ASC", null);

final AlertDialog alertDialog = new AlertDialog.Builder(this);
alertDialog.setMultiChoiceItems(myCursor, ITM_CHECKED, ITM_DESC,
    new DialogInterface.OnMultiChoiceClickListener() {
        @Override
        public void onClick(
           final DialogInterface dialog, int which, boolean isChecked) {
              if (cursor.moveToNext()) {
                long rowId = cursor.getLong(cursor.getColumnIndex(ROW_ID));

// I would think that rowId would be the correct _id but it is not.
// "which" is the right line number but how to get the correct _id?
// And they there is the issue of how to get the check box checked...
// Since we must have a column in the database for the check box
// state I would think that everything would be taken care of by the
// AlertDialog code and that after a return from the dialog all I would
// need to do is query the database for checks in the check box column.

              }
           }
       );
   }