My android app creates a ".ser" File in internal storage that saves
serialized object data from user input. The users can see the saved
data via the app GUI every time they open the app. The problem is that
when I release an update to the app and users install the update, all
the saved data is erased.
Is this an issue with internal data storage or am I doing something
wrong? Should I be using a different data storage method like external
or sqlite to keep data saved between updates?