On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 3:33 AM, -v- <vishal.changr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My question is - Is It legal to display the a user's email id or
> phone number to other users?

A) If you need to ask "is it legal?" you need to ask a lawyer.
B) I hope you're joking about displaying your users' emails or (especially)
phone numbers to other users.

> My app does require that users be able to contact each other somehow.

Have you users create usernames specifically for your app. Few people will
agree to have their real emails / phone numbers be used to identify them in
some Android App.