newGroupView only creates the view but doesn't bind it to the content
you want to display.
You need to implement bindGroupView to fill the view with content (to
bind the view to the content).

And yes TreKing is right, you should write your questions so that
other people are able to understand what you intend to do.
You were lucky I did (you never even mentioned the
ExpandableListAdapter).

Best Regards
Emanuel Moecklin
1gravity LLC