Dear All,

I am having trouble make both the vertical and horizontal scrollbars
of a View (top window) show up properly.

I have definitely called setHorizontalScrollBarEnabled(true) and
setVerticalScrollBarEnabled(true) and the View's vertical scrollbar
does show up initially (behaves normally as well), at which time the
View's height is greater than the screen height and the width is equal
to the screen width (so it is okay there is no horizontal scrollbar).
Note that I have also overloaded computeHorizontalScrollExtent(),
computeHorizontalScrollOffset(), computeHorizontalScrollRange()
respectively and the same for the vertical scrollbar as well.

However, if I later change the View's width to be greater than
screen's width (by calling requestLayout() to trigger onMeasure()
within which I call setMeasuredDimension()). The weird thing is that
then the vertical scrollbar disappears and the horizontal scrollbar
still doesn't show up.

I have been looking around for answers for a while, but didn't find
any solutions. Does anybody see any possible problems? BTW, I am using
Android 3.0 (API 11).

Regards,
Frank