create the buttons dynamically  i.e. at run time
and use shared prefrence to store there state

in the on create /on resume method get the variables stored in the
shared preference
to get the current state  while loading

you can also do is check the state in any mehtod and then call that
method in oncreate and then add then do the setcontent view