On Dec 14, 6:38 pm, bparker <cbpar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ordered mine on the 8th, got it on the 12th. Never got a tracking
> number or anything, and the brightstar website still says that I have
> never ordered anything.

Brightstar site says that I have not either, but for international
orders, check the
mail address that was provided and it will mention the shipping
company
and order number.

Mine was UPS, after a quick visit to the UPS website and plugged in
the
order number I was able to see that my phone is sitting in Sydney
waiting
for the "CLEARING AGENCY". Hopefully to be delivered on the 17th.

Wade.