Hi all, In my emulator Internet and intranet is not working on same
time on emulator. When I want to hit URL from internet then I have to
set  Run Configuration of emulator
-http-proxy http://10.16.12.101:8080. After setting this I am able to
hit internet URL but if I try for intranet URL then it is not open.
After removing run configuration parameter intranet URL works fine.
But now Internet URL is not working.

What should I do so Intranet and intenet works simultaneously ?(i.e
without making changes in runconfiguration each time)

I had already set the prosy and port no from setting->> Wireless
controls >