This is evidence for what I have long suspected: for international
support and reach, alternative markets really are better than
Google's, despite the enormous advantav\ge the Google Market has of
being pre-installed on almost every phone.

My application is on Getjar.com and slideme.com. I have seen product
descriptions in foreign languages on slideme.