I am the developer for the following market apps.  For some reason,
these apps are not compatible with the XOOM.   I can deploy debug
versions, and side load the apk just fine on my wifi XOOM.  When I go
into the developer console for the app, it shows my app as being
compatable with the XOOM.  However when you try to access the app from
the market on a xoom it will not download as it says it is not
compatable with the device.  Here is my manifest file

Here is the market link to the app.
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.pragmaticpat.playroomhdfree&feature=search_result

I have tried different settings for SDK, screen size, folders etc...
I don't understand why the developer console says it is compatable,
the app runs on my xoom sideloaded but the market won't let me even
download it.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
          package="com.pragmaticpat.playroomhdfree"
          android:versionCode="14"
          android:versionName="1.94">
    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="11" android:targetSdkVersion="12"/

    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"/>
    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE"/>
    <application android:icon="@drawable/playroom_icon"
                 android:label="PlayRoom HD Free"
                 android:debuggable="false"

android:name="com.pragmaticpat.playroom.library.GlobalState">
       <activity
android:name="com.pragmaticpat.playroom.library.GameStartUp"
android:launchMode="singleTop" android:screenOrientation="landscape"
android:theme="@style/Theme.FullScreen">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN"/>
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER"/>
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
        <activity
android:name="com.pragmaticpat.playroom.library.WordMatch"
android:screenOrientation="landscape"/>
        <activity
android:name="com.pragmaticpat.playroom.library.Menu"
android:screenOrientation="landscape"/>
        <activity
android:name="com.pragmaticpat.playroom.library.Spell"
android:screenOrientation="landscape"/>
        <activity
android:name="com.pragmaticpat.playroom.library.BiggerNumber"
android:screenOrientation="landscape"/>
        <activity
android:name="com.pragmaticpat.playroom.library.CountChange"
android:screenOrientation="landscape"/>
        <activity
android:name="com.pragmaticpat.playroom.library.TellTime"
android:screenOrientation="landscape"/>
        <activity
android:name="com.pragmaticpat.playroom.library.CountItems"
android:screenOrientation="landscape"/>
        <activity
android:name="com.pragmaticpat.playroom.library.ToyStore"
android:screenOrientation="landscape"/>
        <activity
android:name="com.pragmaticpat.playroom.library.ScoreBoard"
android:screenOrientation="landscape"/>
        <activity
android:name="com.pragmaticpat.playroom.library.GameComplete"
android:screenOrientation="landscape"/>
        <activity
android:name="com.pragmaticpat.playroom.library.SimpleMath"
android:screenOrientation="landscape"/>
         <activity android:name="com.google.ads.AdActivity"
              android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|
orientation"/>
    </application>
    <supports-screens android:smallScreens="true"
                      android:normalScreens="true"
                      android:largeScreens="true"
                      android:anyDensity="true" />
</manifest>