Hello all,

I wanted to convert the jar file into apk file....

I have extracted all the java files and resource such as images (png),
sound files(midi, wav...)

How to convert .java files  to .class and then these.class files to
classes.dex (using dx.bat)

How to use aapt (Android asset package tool)?

How to pack  >> resources to assets folder
                     >> Manifest.MF to META-INF folder
                     >> res folder....???
                     >>classes.dex
                     >> resources.arsc
                     >> AndroidManifest.xml

how to pack all these files using apkbuilder.jar...???

I want to do all these using batch file (command line)......

Regards,

Raj...
Please reply.......with your suggestions and solutions.....