Hi all,

Not sure if i am asking something that could be impossible to
accomplish
(that's why I am asking it anyway ;) ) - Currently I can remotely put
the Android
phone into a Picture preview, instruct it to snap a Picture and then
view the
picture on the remote site (through a browser).
Is it possible to stream the Picture preview to another phone or a
remote device?
On a related note, would it be possible to stream video across phones?
I haven't
found much by searching on this (may be I am using the wrong keywords)
but
it anyone has any info that something like this has been done it will
certainly
help me avoid reinventing the wheel.

Thanks very much in advance