am looking for a way to map the implementation in the Android platform to
RFCs used throughout the industry, in order to document inherent compliance
vs. what may need to be added. I understand that the Android SDK, Reference
Guide, etc use common names of these RFCs but I was hoping for a more direct
statement of RFC compliance. Does anybody know where one would find RFCs
referenced in the Android Platform?

Example: android.net.rtp obviously implements RFC3550 (in fashion) but the
only reference is in the description of the AudioStream
Class<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/net/rtp/AudioStream.html>constructor:
 "...Note that the local port is assigned automatically to
conform with RFC 3550". If you look at
RFC3550<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc3550/>,
it is updated by a number of other RFCs and I cannot find any way to see if
those are supported.

This may be a duplicate; I tried to post this two days ago and it has
disappeared.  Not sure if it is waiting to be moderated.