I'm not sure if this has been previously mentioned but I think Google
should be (frantically) working on Google Docs and Reader Apps!

The Picasa one released today needs to have been the first of a long
stream of addon applications that Google needs to release ASAP.
Google Docs and Google Reader and very high on that list.  (Plus
adding Google docs would shut up everyone who slams Android on not
being able to handle doc files!).