Yes, the 7,3 coordinates do refer to the snake's head tile bitmap (I
did not make it sensitive to touch events; 7,3 is merely the
coordinate set it starts off around)  and the 90,40 is from my touch
input on the view-- my question is how can I make the bitmaps that
compose the snake's head and body 'aware' of what coordinates on the
view's coordinate plane they overlap?  Also, and you probably will
need access to the sample code to answer this, how exactly do the
snake's update/draw functions work when it is essentially on its own
coordinate plane?  I would expect them to map to the view's coordinate
plane somewhere before rendering, but perhaps they don't need to and
the Android renderer can work with only relative coordinates?