My alarm clock just went off 6:30 am, no sign of any process left running
after I dissmiss it, yet tomorrow it will go off again, thats what I want to
achieve.

Regards,Sy

On 14 Jun 2011 06:17, "Simon Platten" <simonaplat...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Ok, so how do  you schedule an alarm in the same way the alarm clock does?
So that once scheduled the application can be killed, but the alarm remains
?

On ny phone I regularly kill all processes using task manager, yet my alarn
continues to wake me up everyday.

Regards,Sy

http://commonsware...