On 11/06/2011 20:25, Mark Murphy wrote:
On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Gorav Singal<techi...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Actually, I want to have mobile application running in background. And, I
have a java application running on desktop, which will send commands through
socket. And, the device application will perform the required UI action.
e.g. touch/click on coordinates x, y
I want to perform UI action on screen regardless whatever on screen. Is it
possible without SDK?
Are you trying to make a remote drawing application or just a remote control of a 'form'-like application? In the latter case it's probably a better idea to send application commands rather than input events. In other words send 'do operation' rather than 'click on do operation button'.

Pepijn