And how is it with external classes which are not implementing the
class Activity. the application on which i'm working on is a bit more
complex and all nfc-related stuff is realized in an extra class
"NfcManager". If i'm understanding it right:

- first i have to detect which activity (activities) really is (are)
on top
- then activate foregroundDispatch on every onNewIntent()...

thanks ...