Sorry, you can create something in /data/data/package.of.your.app/.
Basing on what I see in "abd shell", owner of "/data/" directory is
system and a group is system. Moreover, there's no permission to read/
write for others, so you can't create something there. "/data/data/"
has the same properties. Only in "/data/data/package.of.your.app/" is
writable to apps.