I don't know yet. I'm still waiting for more accurate data from
Flurry.
Most of the users are using the widget, so they never see any ads.

In this article Quentyn says that the widget is still on his home
screen:
http://phandroid.com/2011/06/14/tiny-flashlight-led-developer-banned-from-market-believes-it-was-wrongful/