I'm using a custom image for the Thumb on my SeekBar.  I want to
change the image at some points in my app, but whenever
setThumb(drawable) is called, the Thumb image disappears.  The seekbar
still works, but it's like the Thumb is invisible.

I've found a few other questions regarding this, but no answers, and
there is no Issue being tracked that I could find.  Does anyone know
what I'm doing wrong, or how to work around this?  Any Googlers that
are familiar with SeekBar?

Thanks,
Blake