I want to know is there any common library for camera that can be used in
all android devices. Because when i started my app in that works on image
capture i write my own code and others code from some blogs, but the
response differs for each devices.

In motorola milestone the default image capture is to be landscape but i
needed it for portrait because of that images look blurred. The same code
works good in HTC and Nexus so i thought it to be  the problem with the
motorola device. Later i found  the default camera works good and fine.

So i changed the code as follows

 public void camera()
     {
         Log.e("camera action","Strated");
            String fileName = "temp.jpg";
            ContentValues values = new ContentValues();
            values.put(MediaStore.Images.Media.TITLE,fileName);
            mCapturedImageURI =
getContentResolver().insert(MediaStore.Images.Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI,
values);
            Intent intent = new Intent(MediaStore.ACTION_IMAGE_CAPTURE);

            intent.putExtra(MediaStore.ACTION_IMAGE_CAPTURE, capturedImage);
            intent.putExtra(MediaStore.EXTRA_OUTPUT, mCapturedImageURI);

            startActivityForResult(intent,
Appconstant.CAPTURE_PICTURE_INTENT);
     }

this time the code works good in all device but i am unable to locate the
path were the image gets stored.

So i created the external directory to save my images with a timeStampFormat
as a name for my images.

And now in my HTC device, only the name seems to be appeared and not the
image. Image gets stored in its default position as
sdcard/dcim/camera

When i checked with all devices the default position for saving the images
gets varied.

How to get my camera app fit for all android device.

Else how to know the place where the images getting stored in the all
android devices.

--
K Siva Sankar