Humm.. I don't think you can do such thing.. but do you think that
your solution will successfully detects if the user is "cheating"? I
think if they can break the google's verification, they will break
yours also.. I don't think you will "filter" some "bad guys" that
already do this (I really don't know how they do this yet, but it's
not "child's stuff".. I hope..)...