hey ol!!
well m  doin engg wid cs deptt. n rcntly m done wid my 4th sem xams.
few dayz back i hv learnt about android apps n also registerd for the
same. Though i hv learnt dat in future android may achieve sm demand
in the market. still i hv a cnfusion regardin d "CAREER IN ANDROID" as
android apps r used only in cellphones. dere is no pc or laptop wch is
based on android apps so far. i hv several ques in my mind like
1. is dere any career in android apps?
2. hw good it is frm career point of view?
3. cellphons r smthing wch will olwayz be in demand so r dere
sufficient nmbr of cmpanies dat provide gadgets based on android apps?
4. in outside country, is android a good technology wch hav a good
demand and future as well?
5. in a career for engg, wat is more imprtnt? a good programming
skills or knowldge of sch apps.
ladies n gentlements plz go thru my quries n help me out by tellin me
ol ups n dwns of android apps n guiding me for selecting a crrct path
for a good future carrer.