Hello All,

I downloaded Eclipse Java (this time) and did all the integration and
linking with Android SDK after I finished ...
I tried to run the application again .. but unfortunately getting the
same error.

I am seriously started thinking to give up   with android
development .. this is one bug takes me around 10 days

I will give it some more tries and will see.