Dear all,

As you know that when doing CTS,  there is a configuration about the
maxTestCount, this params is for CTS host to reboot the device after
maxTestCount reached, see below details
from android-cts/repository/host_config.xml, the maxTestCount is set as 200,
that means in CTS environment, it will send reboot request to device(with
adb command over USB for real devices) every 200 test cases be executed(fix
me if I was wrong)

    <!-- Number of tests executed between reboots. A value <= 0 disables
reboots. -->

    <IntValue name="maxTestCount" value="200" />

So when you execute "start --plan CTS" in CTS console environment, all of
more than 2700 cases will start to run on the tested devices which connected
to the host via USB(adb). The phenomena I meet is:
After sometimes reboot(it is randomly), CTS console UI print below message,
then the CTS could not continue to run test case anymore.

CTS_INFO >>> Max ADB operations reached. Restarting ADB...

CTS_INFO >>> Restarting device ...

Device(0123456789ABCDEF) disconnected

Test stopped.

But I still can use "adb devices" or "adb shell" in bash  to connect to the
devices.

and the other case is : If I unplug out  the USB cable and then re-plugin
the USB cable, the CTS can connect the device again and continue run the
test suite.

Does anybody meet the same issues on real devices? and any advices on this
will be appreciated.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Frank