On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Raghav Sood <raghavs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nikolay, I cannot pay the testers. I am 14 years old. It is unlikely that
> someone would do it for free but it is worth a shot as opposed to buying the
> required devices, which is out of my budget for a very long time.

You might want to say so in the first place. If it's non-commercial,
volunteer project, etc, people might want to help.

> I am not
> asking anyone to conduct a test that goes over each and everything of the
> app. All I want to know is if it starts, displays a list of earthquakes and
> whether or not the preferences (apart from auto update) work.

Doing this on a real device doesn't really buy you much, you can
do the same thing on the emulator. Thorough testing on a real device
might uncover some more obscure bugs (including in Android), but
just a quick run will only get you 'it works'.