Hi Everyone,

I developed a Proof of Concept in App Inventor that has now delivered
a 6 figure development grant to turn it to a working prototype.
Following on we have secured venture funding worth up to £23 million
to launch it as a service.

We need a full-time permanent Developer with good Knowledge of Google
API and product suite to turn the App Inventor POC into Android native
code. Unfortunately we cannot reverse engineer App Inventor to Android
so it will mean starting almost from scratch again. The first stage to
prototype and field trial start in August and runs for 6 months,
followed by the service deployment which we have secured full funding
for 3 years.

We are happy to have the developer work remotely with regular PC
teleconferencing and we will offer UK sponsorship to them after the
first 6 months are complete.  Good english is essential.

 If you feel you could do this and you have Android Native code,
Google API and developer skills, get in touch. Send me a resume/CV and
cover letter to j...@pintrack.com  (Jobs @ pintarck) entitled
Developer and we will get back in touch.