HI, i want to create a camera preview that is invisible, i have read
(here) that i only have to not use the SURFACE_TYPE_PUSH_BUFFERS but
when i do it my application crashes (i have tested it on the emulator)
the code is this

public CameraPreview(SCamera context, DrawView view) {
        super(context);

        mSurfaceView = new SurfaceView(context);
        addView(mSurfaceView);

        // Install a SurfaceHolder.Callback so we get notified when
the
        // underlying surface is created and destroyed.
        mHolder = mSurfaceView.getHolder();
        mHolder.addCallback(this);
        //mHolder.setType(SurfaceHolder.SURFACE_TYPE_NORMAL);
        mHolder.setType(SurfaceHolder.SURFACE_TYPE_PUSH_BUFFERS);
        drawView = view;
    }

Am i doing something wrong?