I'm also able to install your package in my Xoom.

Something that brings to my mind is which ROM version does the Xoom
you have is currently using.
Another thing you can do, is download the android system info on
"that" Xoom and check the system features available, just to see if it
matches with all the requirements you specified in the android
manifest.

Is odd that some people are available to install your app in the Xoom
and you're not.

good luck....
The problem I had months ago and having blocked my app was for use SMS
permission, but that's totally different from your Android manifest of
course.