Dear Gis :

   I had copied the code from the URL that you shared(
http://developer.android.com/resources/samples/BluetoothChat/index.html)

But In my eclipse there are 2 error.

1.import android.app.ActionBar in the BluetoothChat.java can't be resolved.
2.DeviceListActivity.java can't find the variables that I Had defined in the
layout & string.

Maybe I forgot to do some step first. Could you hint me?

Thanks.

BR,
mark