0 down vote
favorite<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6503077/how-to-read-and-store-logs-parallelly-in-android#>

I have a requirement to collect logs generated by the other application from
my application parallel.

the scenario is something like this:

Let say my app is 'A' and I want to collect the logs of the app 'B', Both
'A' and 'B' will start after BOOT_COMPLETED event fired, From then my app
'A' has to start collecting the logs generated by the app 'B'.

I have analyzed the open source log collector applications from the link
http://www.cuteandroid.com/five-android-logcat-related-open-source-apps-for-developers,
but all they are doing is dumping the output of "logcat" command once
and
then processing the log statements, but I want to collect and process logs
whenever logs has been generated...