You could do the following:

   - Have them create a company-wide gmail account: companyn...@gmail.com
   - On launch of your app, make sure that the specified account is on the
   device
   - If it is not do the normal license checking
   - If it is, bypass the normal license check and unlock the app

Admittedly, it is not the most elegant approach... but it is a lot less work
than implementing your own license server.

Perhaps you could do the above as an interim solution while you look for
something more robust like building your own license server.

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware