Is there a function to get the View at a given position inside a
parent View? I trap onTouch(), and it gives me the position of the
user's finger, but I need to find which view he is currently over if
he moves. I could do it manually, by going over all my views by ID,
and calculating myelf which one the point is inside of, but it seems
like this is something that could be done a lot faster by the parent
View, especially since it likely does to know who gets the touch event
in the first place.