Hello Boys and Girls!

 I had wrote an app which plays the backgournd music with MediaPlayer. I had
tested the app, and it is works on Htc Desire perfectly, but when I try to
test it on Samsung Galaxy S it dies with nullpointer exception on the
following part:

mp_bg_music.play();

Yes, I had used the Mediaplayer.create and as I said it work on Htc Desire!
Any idea why not would my Samsung Galaxy S run the same program as HTC
Desire ? Are there any additional thing what I should do before try to play
the music ? Need more ueses-permission to app ?

 Thank you so much: Károly from Hungary