Hi,

So you are doing something similar to my draw method?

I have just tested without alpha and anti-alising and it is faster,
but when there is big zoom level the mapactivity is closed (i think
this is due to memory usage)

How should i profile this case? Really as i said there is not any
strange thing on the code... Simply a map with an overlay...

Thanks!