Hi everyone.
I have a problem with my custom list. I`ve created my own adapter and
everything works great. I have a nice list.
But no I want to add an OnClickListener so I can click on a row and
actualy do something. I`ve created the listener and added it to the
one item of my row BUT it works only at the second click/touch. On the
first nothing happens. I mean that I need to click 2 times on a item
to get some action

Below my adapter, onclick and row.xml

       @Override
       public View getView(int position, View convertView, ViewGroup
parent) {
               View v = convertView;

               if(v == null) {
                       LayoutInflater vi =
(LayoutInflater)
getSystemService(Context.LAYOUT_INFLATER_SERVICE);
                       v = vi.inflate(R.layout.row, null);
               }

               News news = this.items.get(position);
               if(news != null) {
               TextView tt = (TextView) v.findViewById(R.id.toptext);
               TextView bt = (TextView)
v.findViewById(R.id.bottomtext);
               if (tt != null) {
                     tt.setText("Name: "+ news.getName());
                     tt.setOnClickListener(new TestOnClick(news));
                         }
               if(bt != null){
                     bt.setText("Status: "+
news.getUrl().toString());
               }
               }

               return v;
       }
   }

   private class TestOnClick implements OnClickListener {
       News news;
       public TestOnClick(News n) {
               this.news = n;
       }
       public void onClick(View v) {
               Log.i("testy", this.news.getName());
       }
   }

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
   android:layout_width="fill_parent"
   android:layout_height="?android:attr/listPreferredItemHeight"
   android:padding="6dip">
   <ImageView
       android:id="@+id/icon"
       android:layout_width="wrap_content"