Hi,

I have a slight issue with loading javascript files within a webview I
have created, I am storing everything within the assets directory so
all the files are local to the app and I have tried to load them a
couple of different ways but neither seemed to work:
<script type="text/javascript" src="file:///android_asset/www/js/
jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="../js/jquery.js"></script>

strangely the CSS works fine via '../'

Javascript is enabled aswell.

Does anyone know why this may be happening i could embed all the code
but that would just be quite a mess and not how I want to do it
ideally.

Thanks if anyone knows a solution.