Wow.  This is the third time I've tried to post this.  For
some reason, my first attempt at a response not only did not
go through, a reload of this page to check to see if it had
appeared here (it hadn't) ended up putting me in a completely
different group.  I just now discovered this.

On Jul 2, 8:46 am, Kostya Vasilyev <kmans...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And according to this:
>    [http://tinyurl.com/3dh8hym]
>    27 June 2011: Total installs stats now accurate

> Whether this is really the case, remains to be seen.

Well, the Market stats were updated while I was away for a bit.
My total installs nearly doubled, and active installs is still
zero (and Raghav already told me he didn't uninstall), so it
should be at least one, not zero.

UPDATE:  the Market stats did update again, and I now show at
least some active installs.  But it's still not right---I've
already confirmed that Raghav still has my app installed, and
the stats show no installs in India at all.  I'm starting to
really understand why so many people get so frustrated with
this!

I think it's safe to say it's not working,  or at least, is not
working everywhere.

Later,
   --jim

PS:  Place your bets...will this reply go through to THIS
     group?  Or will it be transported through google's
     systems into another, unknown group?  We shall see....

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | DMR: So fsck was originally called
spooky1...@gmail.com    |      something else.